Welcome to staRt, the introductory R Cookbook.
I am Monsieur Gustave H, your concierge. On this corner of the internet I am storing for my own future reference random tidbits, and the occasional whole recipe, about statistics using the programming language R. For complete treatments of the various topics, I refer frequently to these books:
- James: ISL, An Introduction to Statistical Learning. This is a spectacular book from Stanford, available to download as a free pdf.
- Baguley: Serious Stats
- Harrell: RMS, Regression Modelling Strategies (2nd ed)
- Agresti: Categorical Data Analysis (3rd ed) (or download the previous edition, free)
- Crowley: The R Book (the book’s datasets)
- Cohen: Applied Multiple Regression / Correlation Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences (3rd ed)
- Dalgard: ISR, Introductory Statistics with R (2nd ed)
- McDonald: Handbook of Biological Statistics (3rd ed) (pdf)
Cookbooks recommended by this cookbok:
A few blogs: